Registering for BIOL 205 Basic Human Anatomy
BIOL 205 - Basic Human Anatomy is a service course provided by the Department of Biology for pre-health and associated majors, not for biology students.
Please review the following PDF which contains the specific policies and procedures for enrollments and overrides for this course.
BIOL 205 Enrollment Eligibility - Effective as of Fall 2016
VCU Bulletin for BIOL 205 - Current Effective Bulletin
For questions regarding your eligibility for BIOL 205 - Basic Human Anatomy, please contact an adviser for your major or advising track after reviewing the eligibility requirements. For most students, you are advised by Pre-Professional Health Advising in University Academic Advising. Communication Arts students should contact their adviser in the Department of Communication Arts in the School of the Arts. Health, Physical Education & Exercise Science majors should contact their adviser in the Department of Kinesiology.
The following information has been furnished by Pre-Professional Health Advising in University Academic Advising for pre-health and pre-professional health students:
Requirements to register for BIOL 205:
- Have completed or be currently registered in either BIOL 101 and BIOZ 101 OR BIOL 151 and BIOZ 151, OR BIOL 152 and BIOZ 152
A minimum grade of C is required of any courses listed above
- Have declared your pre-health advising track via the Pre-Professional Health Advising blog. For more information about how to declare, please visit the blog.
How to register for BIOL 205:
- You MUST complete this form to request an override
- You will then register for the course yourself via eServices, like any other course
- This override is for OPEN SECTIONS ONLY
- You will not be registered for this class automatically
Processing of your request:
- You will receive an email notifying you that your override request has been processed. Then you can register for the course via eServices
Please allow 72 business hours for your request to be processed - re-submitting the form multiple times will only delay the process